A mom (Argentina) captures a strange creature while filming her son. She believes it to be a Duende, which is a fairy or goblin-like creature from Latin American or Filipino folklore.
This creeped me the fuck out.
This is fucking creepy….
Creepy yes…. but seriously kinda cool lol
Girls are like apples on trees.
The best ones are at the top of the tree.
The boys don’t want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get sour apples from the grounds that aren’t as good, but easy.
So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they’re amazing.
They just have to wait for the right boys to come along, the one who’s brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
- cute white guy: is it true black girls do it better?
- me: uh...what exactly do we do better? (laughs) i'm not sure i've heard this one.
- cute white guy: sex and everything! duhhh! you cray! (laughs)
- me: (pauses) can i give you some advice?
- cute white guy: go for it.
- me: the next time you try and flirt with a black girl...don't start with a stereotype. it makes it seem like you're into me for the whole "jungle fever" thing, which is automatically a strike one to most black girls.
- me: also, don't ask "do you like white guys"...its an automatic strike two and it lets me know that you've never been with someone black. if i'm talking with you I like you, just go with that.
You also have these baby teenage mutant ninja turtles to protect you.
This is actually such a good tactic for people with serious anxiety problems. Thank you. Really. Omg.
Also immunity cat protects your blog from “if you don’t reblog I’m judging you” posts
when she says she doesn’t send nudes
when guys objectify women and expect them to send nudes
when someone asks you about your nuclear plans for russia
When Russia sends you nudes
I didn’t know I needed this in my life until now